Wednesday 21 December 2016

Two friends:Human and tree


   Human:Selfish                                                                                Tree:Selfless













Tree said to human:

I gave you fruit,you enjoyed.
I gave you wood,you made palace.
I gave you vegetables,you ate with a lot of interest.
I gave you medicine,you recover yuor health.
I gave you shade,you get protected from diverse weather.
I provided you with cloth,you looked clean,tidy and good.
I gave you life in the form of oxygen,you lived safely.
I clean your environment,you became happy.

 What did you give me in return?

Human said to tree:

I cut your  trunk for furniture.
I broke your branches and used your leaves in need.
I made you orphan.
I gave you pain.
I exploit you.
I made you helpless.
I burn your leaves and twigs.
I destroy your house(forest).
I used you until your death.
I destroy your lives. 

Tree asked human:Why?

Human said to tree:I am selfish.

  "If you want to survive on the earth then plant trees as more as possible and take care of them."
                                                                                                                                                                                  Tarbej Ansari

No comments:

Post a Comment